"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." Psalm 103:11-12
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Decorating the Christmas Tree!
Last Friday, Elli helped put the "tar!" on top of the tree. This is going to be a very special Christmas.
Oh yes it is!! :) ~ what a special 1st you are about to experience with your little princess! Can't wait to see all those fun photos of her opening up her gifts with her family!
Khloe and I just finished decorating the tree earlier this evening. I need to post some photos soon. Maybe tomorrow. We were on our own this year, as everyone else was so busy and it just needed to get done. Tis' the season!! ;)
Oh yes it is!! :) ~ what a special 1st you are about to experience with your little princess! Can't wait to see all those fun photos of her opening up her gifts with her family!
ReplyDeleteKhloe and I just finished decorating the tree earlier this evening. I need to post some photos soon. Maybe tomorrow. We were on our own this year, as everyone else was so busy and it just needed to get done. Tis' the season!! ;)
Have a blessed Christmas Season! <><
Hugs,
Tanya