"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." Psalm 103:11-12
These are AWESOME sisters photos!! :) CUTE! I'm still giggling at your oldest daughters head poking out the window ~ too funny!!! Elli looks like she is having a blast with her jie jie! ...so sweet!
I'm finally back to blogging myself. Hopefully I will keep at it now that I seem to be back in the swing of things. I have missed posting and sharing all of our Khloe sweetness, too!
These are AWESOME sisters photos!! :) CUTE! I'm still giggling at your oldest daughters head poking out the window ~ too funny!!! Elli looks like she is having a blast with her jie jie! ...so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI'm finally back to blogging myself. Hopefully I will keep at it now that I seem to be back in the swing of things. I have missed posting and sharing all of our Khloe sweetness, too!
Blessings and Hugs,
~ Tanya
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Kaitlyn!! :D:D
ReplyDelete